Friday, January 20, 2012

Just walk the walk!

Some talk the talk when it comes to exercises and some just walk it, I try to be the latter. I say let the physique and performance in the weight room do the talking for you. I don't mean looking like the Ronnie Coleman, which impossible without roids and great genes and sure don't mean looking like cover model from Victoria Secrete which is also impossible without  starving yourself and the right genes. I am talking about Increasing strength in an exercise, losing some weight and gaining muscle, or just feeling better physically and mentally because of exercises and proper nutrition. Now that is walking the walk!
I sure have some clients that walk the walk. For example I have a AGE60FIT client who has been training with me over a year now, showing up every other morning at 6 am. This client went from needed assistance to get off the floor to currently doing push ups, bosu squats, and plank variations. Needless to say she doesn't need assistance to stand anymore.
I have another client who just started with me less than a month ago and went from 6 struggling push-ups to 20 T push-ups just yesterday. Not just regular push-ups but T push-ups. Great progression!
I Also have clients who have been training with me for years now, and continue to progress, while still working full time jobs, some are on their feet all day, some travel a lot, some are fighting health issues, but they still manage to work out with me, do cardio on their own when they have the time, and eat healthy. I am proud to have clients that try so hard. They know I am here for advice, guidance, and accountable but it really all comes down to them. There the ones who have to put the effort in and there the ones that will get the credit for their hard earned results. Hey this is what I do, I am in this for the long run, this is my passion and what I do to survive so I am all in...going to keep on walking the walk!

No comments:

Post a Comment